About The Rave
The Rave – now you can enter the rave party from the comfort of your home while having the chance to win up to 41,500x your stake.
The intro text, when loading The Rave, gives a Photosensitivity Warning.
That instantly sets the mood and exceptions high as this is a Nolimit City slot and their take on the DJ/EDM phenomenon.
By the way, the warning isn´t only for show but is needed. This is because there are a lot of lights blasting in and out of the screen at times.
Anyhow, let’s get this party started!
The soundtrack is awesome and fits the theme like a glove. You can even find the soundtrack on Spotify and Apple Music.
Graphics and symbols are what you expect and will bring a smile or two while playing.
Two Free Spin games can be triggered, and that´s when things can take off.
But, before you get into the party mood, choose where to enter wisely, as not all online casinos let you play with the best odds.
The Rave RTP
Smart players choose to play the best version of The Rave, averaging a 96.09% payout.
Unfortunately, most casinos offer their players the lower-paying version of The Rave with a 94.29% RTP, complicating things.
What is the best The Rave casino?
Complications and concerns are easily erased if you follow the CasinoWizard’s guidance as he has scanned the internet to find the best-paying versions of The Rave.
You can now choose between the casinos listed on this page that let you play The Rave with the best odds.
Gameplay and features
The Rave is a highly volatile slot played on a 5-reel and 3-row game panel with 243 ways to win.
Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€120 per spin.
There are two Free Spin bonus games on offer where the most significant wins can be won.
Free Spins are triggered on average once in 198 spins.
- Enhancer Cells = When 2 Scatter symbols appear, they transform into Enhancer Cells. These reveal either xWays, xSplit Wilds, a Wild symbol, or a valuable character.
- Double xWays Wild = Two xWays on the same reel expands into an expanded xWays Wild, which displays 6-11 wild symbols. Filling a full screen of xWays Wilds hits the slots max win.
- Murder on the Dance Floor Free Spins = 3 or 4 scatters trigger 7 or 8 Free Spins. The spins are played with Enhancer Cells activated and modifiers.
- God is a DJ Free Spins = The most valuable Free Spins are triggered when you land 5 scatters. These are played with Enhancer Cells triggered on each reel and with modifiers on every spin.
You can buy the Free Spins in countries where allowed:
- 68x bet: 7 Murder on the Dance Floor Free Spins
- 140x bet: 8 Murder on the Dance Floor Free Spins
- 522x bet: 10 God is a DJ Free Spins
- 202x bet: A draw where you win one of the above bonus games
What is the maximum win on The Rave?
The Rave is another highly volatile (extreme) Nolimit City slot that offers players a big max win potential.
You can win up to 41,500x your bet on The Rave.
The max win probability is about 1 in 5 million base game spins.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
One thing is for certain. There is no other game studio like Nolimit City.
The Rave might not be a slot for every player, but if you enjoy playing highly volatile games with high max win potential, this might be a perfect fit.
Especially if you are open to trying a different theme or are an outright fan of rave/house/techno music.
The Rave is more manageable and easier to grip than some other Nolimit slots but still covers most traits, as seen in their other excellent games.
It´s difficult to see another game studio managing to release a better DJ-themed slot than The Rave.
Remember to give yourself the best start by playing on the highest RTP version.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||94.29% | 96.09%|
|Paylines:||243 ways to win|
|Max. win:||41,500x your bet per round|