About Das xBoot
Das xBoot – Do you want to know the feeling of spending days in a submarine during WWII?
Das Boot is a German movie where the 42 member-crew find themselves in a submarine and combatting dozens of allied ships.
It’s a petrifying and frightening experience, and the members are stuck for weeks at the bottom of the sea. You can imagine how they must feel. Nervous, smelly, alarmed, relieved, terrified, you name it.
If you want a similar experience, you don’t need to look further.
Except for the smelly part, we hope.
The animations of Das xBoot are on target, and you’ll hear the cracking and the squeaking of the submarine’s metal parts, the sonar’s ping-ping, and the screaming and nervous captain.
Das xBoot relies on the typical Nolimit City features such as the xWays, xBomb, and xNudge.
As usual, there are many Bonus Buy feature options, and once again, we’re talking about an incredibly volatile slot.
The max win is a scorching 55.200x the bet.
Das xBoot RTP
The main game has a default RTP of 96.03%, and if you decide to buy the free spins, you’ll play with a default RTP of 96.56%-96.57%.
You need to be careful, as many casinos offer an alternative version where the RTP is a mere 94.04% (instead of 96.03%).
What is the best Das xBoot casino?
It’s best to always check the game rules before playing with real money.
You can also rely on the Wizard, who has checked the RTPs of all the most prominent online casinos in your country.
The top 3 casinos offer the 96.03% version.
You also see which casino offers the 94.04% version, which is way below par and unnecessary.
Gameplay and features
Das xBoot is a win-all-ways slot with a 2-3-4-4-3-2 setup, which leads to a minimum of 576 ways to win. In the optimal situation, you’ll benefit from 75,712 ways to win.
- The premium symbols are the Captain Lieutenant, the ship’s cook Klaus, sonar specialist Dieter, and the somewhat emboldened periscope man Lothar.
- xBombs explode adjacent symbols and get you a row of extra symbols.
- xWays ensure that symbols are split into 2, 3, or 4 identical symbols.
- Thanks to the xNudge Wild, you can spin stacked wilds with multipliers.
There are two free spin options: the Silent Hunter Free Spins and the Wolf Pack Spins.
- You trigger the 8 Silent Hunter Spins with 3 Bonus symbols and the Wolf Pack Spins with 4.
- Alternatively, you use the Bonus Buy feature (Nolimit Bonus feature), and in that case, you pay 75x or 350x the original bet.
- With the Silent Hunter spins, you’ll see that reel 3 grows to 8 positions and that you can land a Periscope Wild (of 8 positions).
- It’s your task to destroy ships with tornados. You gain extra wilds if you succeed.
- With the Wolf Pack Spins, you’re loading a tornado, and if everything goes your way, you’ll benefit from a whole sequence of xWays and xBomb features.
- That gets you an increased number of win-ways with more identical symbols.
What is the max win on the Das xBoot slot?
Das xBoot is an extremely high variance slot, and with such a theme, it is not surprising.
The maximum win is an astonishing 55,200x the bet. The chances of winning it are 1 in 60 million spins.
You can increase your chances with the Bonus Buy feature, but it comes with much more risk and can prove costly.
The Wizards verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Das Boot is a work of beauty and a must-try for all slot enthusiasts.
One of Nolimit City’s very best.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Theme:||War and violence|
|RTP:||94.04% | 96.03%|
|Paylines:||576 up to 75,712 win ways|