About Chaos Crew 2
Exciting! Now we have something very interesting to dig into as the original Chaos Crew, with its brilliant soundtrack, unusual design, and Free Spins with Multipliers, entertained players worldwide.
The dazzling slot creator Hacksaw Gaming has since been around the block a few times and established itself as one of the leading game studios in online casino gaming.
Expectations are, therefore, extremely high for this release, so without further ado, here is the sequel, Chaos Crew 2.
The first impression of Chaos Crew 2 tells us that things look familiar, but after some more digging and testing, we notice that while things look similar, there is more of everything in this version.
This sequel has an even bigger max win potential than the original slot, but to increase your chances of winning, choose the best-paying version of Chaos Crew 2 instead of limiting yourself to playing with lower odds when unnecessary.
Chaos Crew 2 RTP
Chaos Crew 2 is available in four RTP configurations.
These versions average an 88.28%, 92.41%, 94.22%, or 96.27% payout.
To show you what the effect of a higher or lower Return to Player really is, we have done some calculations.
Based on a starting balance of €/£/$/100 and a stake of €/£/$/1 per spin, we can determine per RTP configuration how many spins it will theoretically take (excluding variance) before you run out of funds.
How many spins does it take before your balance goes below €/£/$/1?
|RTP||Number of spins|
Now, it is a good thing to realize that these calculations are based on theoretical losses per spin. In practice, due to the slot’s high variance, results will differ significantly as you will have many losing and some winning spins. But taking the variance out of the equation, you can see enormous differences between the RTP settings.
What is the best Chaos Crew 2 casino?
Finding online casinos that let you play Chaos Crew 2 on the 96.27% RTP version can be a real struggle, as many casinos prefer to offer players one of the lower-paying options to increase their margins and profits.
But don’t worry; the CasinoWizard has researched you and found some premium online casinos that let you play Chaos Crew 2 on the best RTP version.
Feel free to choose one of these casinos listed here on this page.
Gameplay and features
Chaos Crew 2 is a highly volatile slot played on 5 reels and 5 rows game grid with 19 fixed pay lines.
Bets start from 0.10 to 100 per spin.
While we mentioned that things can seem familiar at first glance, you will quickly realize that there is a lot more going on in this sequel.
- Epic Drop = The Epic Drop feature can kick in before any random base game spin. You are taken to the bonus game, where at least 5 multiplier symbols will land.
- Cranky Cat Multipliers = The symbols can carry multiplier values of x2 to x20 and be part of any normal win.
- Free Spins = 3 scatters trigger the bonus game played with 3 spins that re-trigger each time a new symbol lands on the reels. The point is to build up as high as possible multiplier, and different modifiers can land to help you achieve this aim.
- Super Free Spins = 4 scatters trigger an even more valuable bonus game, as this one starts with at least 7 multipliers on the first spin.
- Best of Bonus = 3 scatters together with a “Best of Bonus” symbol awards 3 bonus rounds where you keep the best result of them all.
- Best of Super Bonus = Same concept as above, but 4 scatters and a “Best of Bonus” symbol are needed to trigger this feature.
Chaos Crew 2 Bonus Buy
It was possible to only buy the bonus round in the original Chaos Crew, but things have evolved since then, and in Chaos Crew 2, you can choose among six different things to buy.
Cost vs item:
- 5x the bet = Spins with 10x more chance to trigger a bonus game.
- 200x the bet = Epic Drop with 15 or more multipliers.
- 100x the bet = Free Spins
- 250x the bet = Super Free Spins
- 200x the bet = Best of Bonus
- 500x the bet = Best of Super Bonus
Note that all options are high to extremely highly volatile, so use these options with care and always play responsibly.
Bonus buys are not available in all markets.
What is the maximum win on Chaos Crew 2?
The max win potential doubled in Chaos Crew 2 as you can now win up to 20,000x the bet.
The max win probability is around 1 in 1.7 million, and the slots Hit Frequency is 27%.
Still not satisfied? Then try these slots with highest max win.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Creating sequels is a trend among slot developers; it is easy to understand why.
Take something popular and release it again.
However, getting it right is a challenging task as you need to keep what made the original game famous while adding enough new exciting stuff to make the new version ideally even better.
We assume that Hacksaw Gaming has identified the type of players that enjoyed the first version and created this sequel in a way that makes this slot even more entertaining. If new players find this slot fun, too, even better.
Overall, the end result is more than satisfying as Hacksaw Gaming managed to take something awesome and elevate it to yet another level.
Especially the “Best of Bonus” feature is something that we haven’t come across before. You get three attempts to play the bonus game and keep the best result – Brilliant!
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Chaos Crew 2|
|RTP:||88.28% | 92.41% | 94.22% | 96.27%|