About Chaos Crew
Chaos Crew – Prepare for some odd-looking symbols where the multipliers can help you bring wins up to 10,000x your bet per spin.
You might not be that familiar with Hacksaw Gaming slots just yet but trust us when we say that it’s just a matter of time until you do.
Here we have a fresh game supplier that thinks out of the box and tries to create something different and unique.
Chaos Crew is not for all players as the theme is different and could be considered odd. The game feel and overall experience are great, though, and the slot has considerable win potential.
The only negative aspect might be that the slot is a bit too volatile.
So, while Chaos Crew might be perfect for casino streamers looking to showcase big wins, not all players will have the same patience and wallet to wait.
Chaos Crew RTP
The best Return To Player (RTP) version of Chaos Crew pays an average of 96.30% back to the player. There are lower RTP versions around, clocking in at 92.40% or 94.40%, depending on where you play the slot.
What is the best Chaos Crew casino?
CasinoWizard has used his experience and knowledge and carefully picked out the most trusted online casinos for you.
These casinos don’t always offer their players the best RTP versions on all games, as these can vary per slot and provider.
However, here you can always find the best RTP options per slot, so make sure to come back and check other slot reviews before you start playing to ensure that you play with the best odds.
Since Chaos Crew has only been released with one RTP version, you can choose any of the casinos listed on this page and start playing the slot with the best RTP.
As a new player at your chosen casino, you can start playing with an increased balance since you are allowed to activate the welcome bonus.
Gameplay and features
Chaos Crew is played on a 5-reel and five-row game grid with 15 fixed pay lines. Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€100 per spin.
The Cranky Cat multiplier can help you achieve decent wins in the base game, but the magic can happen in the Free Spins.
- Cranky Cat = Acts as the Wild and mystery Multiplier of either x2, x3, or x5. When multiple Cranky Cat symbols are included in the same win line, the multipliers will multiply each other.
- Free Spins = 3 Free Spin symbols trigger 3 Free Spins. Every time you land a winning symbol, the spins will reset to 3 again. In other words, the Bonus Game ends when you get non-winning spins in a row. 3 The number shown above each reel is multiplied by your current bet after the Bonus Game ends.
The Free Spins consist of a bunch of non-paying symbols and these four that you want to see loads of:
- Cranky Cat: The symbol will multiply the number above the reel with x2, x3, x5, x10, or x20.
- Cranky Cat Epic Version: It can carry the same multipliers as the regular Cranky Cat but will increase the value above ALL reels.
- Sketchy Skull: It will add the number revealed inside the Sketchy Skull to the reel multiplier. The possible multipliers are +1, +2, +5, +10 or +20.
- Epic Sketchy Skull: The same function as the regular Sketchy Skull but will add the number shown above on ALL reels instead of just one.
Where allowed, you can skip the wait and buy the Free Spins by paying 129x your current bet level.
What is the maximum win on Chaos Crew?
You can win up to 10,000x your bet per spin when playing Chaos Crew. That is a cool $/€1 million when spinning with the max bet.
The max win and other big wins can be achieved during the Free Spins as the multipliers can reach enormous amounts, and when they are all calculated together, significant wins can be won.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Hacksaw Gaming creates its slots with a mobile-first approach, but Chaos Crew plays well on any device.
This slot was quite an experience.
The soundtrack starts slow but then transforms into something that sends you into a summer beach club mode once you hit that first win. The visuals are far from that scene, though, as they remind us more of a Punk / Outlaw environment.
It’s mainly all about the Free Spins in the end, as this is where the biggest wins can be experienced.
The Bonus Game mechanic reminds us of something used in Money Train 2, another slot worth trying if you enjoy Chaos Crew and this type of Free Spins.
The Free Spins can be few and far between. Both in terms of how often they are activated and their outcome.
So be prepared for some highly volatile slot action that can sometimes be disappointing while other sessions are amazing.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||92.40% | 94.40% | 96.30%|