About Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries
Lucy Luck, Slotmill’s favorite adventurous heroine, is quite the busy babe. Having just returned from searching for diamonds in Lucy Luck and the Crimson Diamond, she is off again, and this time, she is solving mysteries in temples in Nepal.
Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries is a scatter pays slot with several unique features that set it apart from other scatter pays slots, such as mystery symbols, symbol upgrades, and symbol swaps.
Slotmill has been on quite the run in 2023, establishing itself as a software provider that knows how to build engaging online slots with well-thought-out themes and high production values.
Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries RTP
Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries has been released in one Return to Player configuration, clocking in at 96.05%. The slot’s RTP increases when you utilize the Bonus Buy options, up to 96.38%.
You can find this slot in all high-payout online casinos that offer Slotmill games.
Gameplay and features
The slot is played on a 6×6 grid, and betting starts at 0.20 per spin. More adventurous players may increase the bet to 60 per spin.
Winning combinations are formed when 8 or more identical pay symbols are in view in any position on the grid. The Avalanche feature then removes all winning symbols, and new symbols drop to fill any gaps. This process is repeated as long as new wins are created.
Other features include:
- High variance.
- Wins are worth 110-1,000x the bet for a 24+ sized hit.
- There are no wilds in the game.
- Mystery Symbols: these symbols land in both the base game and the free spins.
- Any scatter win places 1 to 5 mystery symbols in empty spaces before the avalanche.
- When 8 or more mystery symbols are in view, they reveal identical pay symbols, a combination of pay symbols and feature symbols, or Mystery Coin symbols.
- Feature symbols offer juicy extras: symbol upgrades, transforming symbols, multipliers or extra free spins (in the free spins round.)
- Mystery Coin Feature: this feature is triggered when mystery coin symbols are revealed. Each coin reveals a cash prize, Coin Transform, or Coin Multiplier.
- Mystery Spin: each game round, the Mystery Spin feature may be activated, generating 8 or more mystery symbols in random grid positions.
- Free Spins are triggered by landing three bonus scatters:
- 8 free spins are awarded.
- During free spins and super free spins, if there are fewer than 8 mystery symbols on the grid and no other winning combinations, these mystery symbols drop to the bottom of the reels before other symbols fall in, adding to the number of mystery symbols.
- When 8 or more mystery symbols are on the grid, they reveal their reward.
- Super Free Spins: you win the Super Free Spin by landing 2 normal scatters plus 1 super scatter.
- You are awarded 8 super free spins, where the Mystery Spin feature is triggered at the start of each spin.
Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries Bonus Buy
There are several Bonus Buy slot options available, which are called “Fast Track” options in Slotmill games:
- Bonus Boost – 3x the bet guarantees at least 1 scatter, increasing your chances to trigger a bonus round sixfold.
- Mystery Spin – 50x the bet to trigger the Mystery Spin feature.
- Bonus – 100x the bet to trigger the regular free spins bonus.
- Super Bonus – 250x the bet to activate the super free spins bonus round.
What is the maximum win on Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries?
It is possible to win 10,000x the bet on this slot.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
It is no secret that CasinoWizard adores Slotmill’s slots. They are enjoyable to play, have great, intricate game mechanics, and have lots of charm, and their max wins are never out of reach. We have won multiple max wins on their games, including a 10,000x win on Sweet Spotz.
In that sense, Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries is a typical Slotmill release, which is a good thing.
We are curious to see what else Slotmill and Lucy Luck have up their sleeves.
|Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries