About The Cage
The Cage is an online slot that revolves around the noble art of beating the @%!# out of each other in a confined space. Now call us old-fashioned, but we think there are healthier ways to spend our days.
The Cage is an underground fight club, and from the looks of it, it is one of the most popular joints in town. Highly-trained boxers, UFC- and Martial Arts fighters with cool names such as “One Glove Man” and “Big Fatty” come together to happily throw punches, swerve, dodge, kick, and attack until one man is left standing.
All for our enjoyment. Oh, and the chance to win up to 25,000x the stake.
The Cage RTP
The Cage comes in three RTP settings: 92.09%, 94.09%, and 96.05%.
What is the best The Cage casino?
Obviously, if you want to play The Cage for real money, you want the best bang for your buck. We advise you to play one of the listed casinos above that offers The Cage in the 96.05% payout configuration.
Gameplay and features
The Cage is played on a grid that resembles a bird’s eye view of the fighting cage. Leave it up to the fine folks at Nolimit City to think of an unusual and, at the same time, very logical way to portray things, as counterintuitive as that may sound.
The grid has a setup of 3-4-3-4-3-4-3 and offers 5,184 ways to win. Winning combinations are formed with three or more identical symbols from left to right.
Winning combinations disappear, making way for symbols to diagonally slide to open positions.
Other base game features include:
- High variance (8/10).
- Betting range of 0.20 – 100 per spin.
- Hit frequency of 31.98%.
- Wild Knockout xBombs substitute all symbols, except scatters. Knockout symbols explode symbols and increase the multiplier by +1.
- Roundhouse Kick: when 3, 4, 5, or 6 identical symbols align diagonally but there is no win, all triggering symbols are removed, and up to 4 Wild Knockout xBombs are rewarded.
- Premium symbols pay between 2.25 to 3 times the bet for a 7OAK.
Title Fights: the Free spins bonuses
Landing three scatters awards the free spins bonus and this is where The Cage gets really interesting. There is quite a lot to digest here, so bear with us.
The grid is expanded to a 3-3-3-2-2-2-3-3-3 in layout, with winning combinations now paying both ways. There are 4 special title belt booster positions in the middle of the reel, that may have added boosters during the free spins.
Your aim in each round is to defeat the fighter and progress. You do so by knocking him out (by landing “punches”) before your free spins run out.
Each time you knock out a fighter, you are awarded:
- Extra free spins
- Extra boosters such as sticky wilds, extra multipliers, and low symbols into high symbol transformations.
- The further you get, the bigger the rewards.
As is usually the case for Nolimit City slots, the best way to learn how they work is to see them in action. And there is action-a-plenty in The Cage.
The Cage Bonus Buy
Jurisdiction permitting, you have several options for buying direct access to the bonus round and starting the big bout in seconds:
- Big Fatty for 68x the bet.
- One Glove Man for 198x the bet.
- Little Dragon Title Fight for 498x the bet.
- The Lucky Draw will trigger one of those 3 Title Fights (30%/30%/40% chance) for 279x the bet.
What is the max win on The Cage?
The Cage offers a max win of 25,000x the stake, which should be enough to appease all blood-thirsty fighting enthusiasts. The odds of bringing home the top trophy are 1 in 35 million spins.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
While The Cage isn’t a direct knockout, it offers plenty of new features, high-energy action, and punches to the face to ensure a good time is had by all, despite the gruesome subject.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||92.09% | 94.09% | 96.05%|
|Paylines:||5,184 ways to win|