About The Bowery Boys
The Bowery Boys – welcome to the mid-19th century and the volatile times in New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen, where you can win up to 10,000x your bet per spin.
Hacksaw Gaming has managed to capture the essential elements from the times of the Bowery Boys.
These include the symbols used, the soundtrack, and the overall feel of the slot.
Before we jump into the slot’s features, note that the Bowery Boys in Hell´s Kitchen would not have accepted to be lured into playing a slot with lower odds than needed, and neither should you!
The Bowery Boys RTP
Hacksaw Gaming has released several Return To Player (RTP) percentage versions of The Bowery Boys.
The highest-paying versions average a payout of 96.41%. Other RTP versions average 94.30%, 92.19%, and 88.45%.
The difference between the highest and lowest RTPs is almost a whopping 8%.
Why should you settle for playing The Bowery Boys with lower odds than needed that can negatively influence your chances of winning?
The CasinoWizard has done the grunt work for you and scanned through the internet to find the online casinos that offer their players the highest RTP version of The Bowery Boys.
What is the best The Bowery Boys casino?
Feel free to choose among the listed casinos here at CasinoWizard that offer their players the 96.41% RTP version of The Bowery Boys while avoiding the ones that doesn’t.
As a bonus – When being a new player at a casino, you can start playing the slot with an increased balance as you are then allowed to activate the welcome offer. Just look through the bonus wagering requirements before you start playing.
Gameplay and features
The Bowery Boys is played on a 6-reel and five-row game panel. Bets start from $/€0.10 and go up to $/€100 per spin.
The slot uses an all-scatter feature where a win occurs when at least 8 matching symbols appear anywhere on the reels. The winning symbols are replaced with new ones until no more wins happen.
All wins are added to a Total Win Bar above the reels and calculated once there are no more wins.
A wild symbol is also available to help you achieve wins more often.
- Strongboxes: These include prizes of either 2x – 5x, 10x – 25x, or 50x – 250x your bet size. These are activated when a strongbox together with a key symbol land anywhere.
- Blasting Bomb Multipliers: They have 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 15x, 25x, 50x, 75x, and 100x values. These multipliers can be activated when a pending win amount is in the total win bar.
- Bonus Games: The Bowery Boys offer three different Free Spins options. The Bonus Game is determined by the number of Bonus Symbols that land on the game panel.
- 1 Bonus Symbol = Strongbox storage: 10 Free Spins where you collect up to 5 Strongboxes that are then opened by landing a Key Symbol.
- 2 Bonus Symbols = Daisy´s Dynamite: 10 Free Spins where you store Multipliers between 2x – 100x, activated when you land a Detonator symbol.
- 3 Bonus Symbols = Bowery Savings Bank: 10 Free Spins where every win achieved during the spins is paid while the same amount is stored in a vault. The total amount accumulated is released when you land a special Dollar symbol. A Dice symbol can multiply your stored value between x2 – x12, while a Police Officer Badge can decrease the stored value between 10% – and 50%.
Landing Bonus Symbols during any of the three Bonus Games adds +1 extra spin per bonus symbol.
In countries where allowed, you can choose to buy the Free Spins. The cost is 80x, 200x, or 300x your bet size for 1, 2, or 3 Bonus Symbols.
What is the maximum win on The Bowery Boys?
While you can achieve some epic wins on The Bowery Boys, the max win is capped at 10,000x your bet size per spin. You can win up to $/€1 million when playing with the max win.
The Free Spins are your ticket to the big wins, while the “Bowery Savings Bank” has the highest win potential. However, 3 Bonus Symbols are needed to reach that bonus game.
Of course, wins are never guaranteed. Since The Bowery Boys is a highly volatile slot, sometimes you will walk away from a bonus game disappointed as your balance barely increased even though the Free Spins were activated.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
This is an era that some might be familiar with from the Martin Scorsese movie Gangs of New York.
While the movie includes violent graphics, the slot doesn’t.
Hacksaw Gaming has instead focused on delivering a great game experience where they capture the elements of the time without the need to go unnecessarily violent.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||The Bowery Boys|
|Theme:||Heroes and villains|
|RTP:||88.45% | 92.19% | 94.30% | 96.41%|