About Temple of Torment
Besides a cool-sounding name, Temple of Torment has plenty of exciting features to offer, although the variance is a bit less steep than we are used to from this provider.
Scarabs play a key role in Egyptian mythology and have also been given the spotlight in Temple of Torment, providing wilds, multipliers, and natural aesthetics – they are a beautiful sight to behold.
Temple of Torment RTP
As is the case with all Hacksaw Gaming slots, Temple of Doom has been released in different RTP configurations: 88.22%, 92.19%, 94.09%, and 96.20%. It is dangerous (and possibly costly!) to assume your casino of choice offers the best-paying version of Temple of Torment, so we strongly advise you always check the rules of the game, just to be 100% sure you are not being taken for a fool.
What is the best Temple of Torment casino?
The best slot site to play Temple of Torment for real money would need to tick three boxes:
- The casino must offer Hacksaw Gaming slots.
- The casino must be reliable and trustworthy.
- The casino must offer the slot in the 96.22% setup.
If you want to play this slot at an online casino that is up to the job, select one of the trusted online casinos at the top of this review.
Or would you prefer playing at non-favourable odds? It’s up to you.
Gameplay and features
Temple of Torment is played on a 5×4 grid, with 14 fixed paylines.
Betting options start at 0.10 per spin and go up to 100 per spin.
Other features include:
- Medium variance (3/5).
- High-paying symbols are worth 15 to 30 times the bet for 5-of-a-kind.
- Wilds replace all symbols except scatters and pay 40 times the stake for 5-of-a-kind.
- Wild Golden Scarab Symbols: these symbols expand when able to make a winning combination.
- When a Golden Scarab expands through a regular wild, a multiplier is added.
- Three or more Anubis scatters trigger the Anguish of Anubis Bonus Game for up to 14 free spins with sticky wilds.
- Three or more Ra scatters trigger the Reign of Ra Bonus Game for up to 14 free spins with a progressive multiplier.
- Free spins can be retriggered by landing two or more scatters.
Temple of Torment Bonus Buy
Jurisdiction permitting, there are four bonus buy options for Temple of Torment:
- BonusHunt FeatureSpins – at a cost of 3x the bet, a bonus game is 5 times more likely to trigger 96.44%.
- Scarab FeatureSpins – for 50x the bet per spin, you are guaranteed at least 3 Golden Scarabs.
- Anguish of Anubis – direct access to the bonus round for 100x the bet.
- Reign of Ra – direct access to this bonus round for 200x the bet.
What is the maximum win on Temple of Torment?
The maximum win on Temple of Torment is 10,000 the stake. Your odds of landing the max win are low to average: this event occurs, on average, once every 16,500,000 spins.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
While Temple of Torment does not pack a punch like Rotten, Hand of Anubis, or Stormforged, it is a very solid Hacksaw Gaming release, especially if you are looking for something a bit less extreme in terms of variance. Visually, it is very pleasing, with gorgeous graphics and smooth animations.
|Title:||Temple of Torment|
|RTP:||88.22%| 92.19% | 94.09% | 96.20%|