About Tale of Kyubiko
Tale of Kyubiko – will you win Inari’s heart?
Inari is a mischievous spirit who makes her appearance at night and entices travelers to join her.
You might get rewarded with one of her treasures.
She has superpowers, though, and she can transform into an evil fox.
Do you dare to join her?
Tale of Kyubiko slot RTP
Play’n Go is well known for its fantastic slots and for being one of the first large providers that release slots with different RTP versions.
There are five versions of Tale of Kyubiko with payout percentages of 96.29%, 94.29%, 91.29%, 87.29%, or 84.29%.
With a bankroll of $/€ 100, it’s fair to (on average) expect 2,695, 1,751, 1,148, 787, or 637 one-dollar (Euro) spins if you play with the 96.29%, 94.29%, 91.29%, 87.29% or the 84.29% RTP version.
What do you prefer?
The 2,695 spins (in your attempt to land the 25,000x win) or the pathetic 637 spins, which is almost five times less?
What is the best Tale of Kyubiko casino?
Your main task is to ensure that you play this game at the right online casino: the casino that provides the 96.29% version.
It sounds straightforward, and it is, thanks to the Wizard, who has already found three casinos that offer the maximum RTP on Tale of Kyubiko.
Gameplay and features
The slot has 3 reels of 3 symbols each, and you need a three-of-a-kind to win.
- The premium symbols are the Wilds, followed by the Asian Monkey, Frog, and Bird.
- Three Wilds yield a 10x win.
- As the lower-paying symbols, we have the four card suits.
- The Inari’s Fortune and the Inari’s Dance are the slot’s two features.
- Thanks to the Inari’s Fortune feature, you can nudge a stacked Wild.
- The Inari’s Dance feature gets you a free re-spin with a stacked Wild. Besides, you also get an x2 win multiplier.
- If you win again, you gain a re-spin with an x3 multiplier. It can increase afterward to x5, x10, and even x25.
- A non-winning spin ends the bonus.
The key is to land many successive wins that get you to benefit optimally from the x25 win multiplier.
What is the max win on the Tale of Kyubiko slot?
The maximum win is capped at 2.250x the stake, making Tale of Kyubiko a low to medium variance slot.
Expect the top wins to be in the hundreds rather than thousands of times the bet.
The Wizards verdict: 2 out of 5 stars
Tale of Kyuboki is Play’n GO’s first release in 2022.
It certainly won’t go down in history as their best slot: its gameplay is simplistic and not particularly thrilling.
If you decide to play, make sure you play it at a casino that offers the 96.29% RTP version.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Tale of Kyubiko|
|RTP:||84.29% | 87.29% | 91.29% | 94.29% | 96.29%|