About Silverback Gold
Silverback Gold – will the silverbacks turn into gold?
Gorillas live in a harem structure: three to six adult females and their young live together with one adult male, the silverback.
The females will stay with him if the silverback manages to lead and protect his group in line with expectations. The females will leave him for another silverback if he doesn’t deliver.
In short, there is a lot at stake for a silverback. And it’s no different with this volatile Netent slot.
The maximum payout is no less than 45,000x.
There are quite a few popular gorilla slots, including Nolimit City’s Gorilla Gold, Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint Gaming), Gorilla Kingdom (Netent), and Jungle Gorilla (Pragmatic Play).
This one is, without a doubt, one of the better gorilla-based slots.
The gameplay is similar to Thunderkick’s Pink Elephants 2 and has lots of adrenaline-fueled action.
Silverback Gold RTP
This slot has a 96.11% RTP or a 92.11% RTP version.
The RTP depends on the online casino where you choose to play this slot.
What is the best Silverback Gold casino?
Shrewd players make sure they play at the casino, where the RTP is 96.11% rather than 92.11%.
Simple mathematics tells us that if you have a 100-dollar bankroll and do one-dollar (or one-Euro) spins, you can expect (on average):
- With the 96.11% slot, you’ll lose 3.89 cents per spin and spin 2570 times before your bankroll dries up.
- With the 92.11% slot, you’ll lose 7.79 cents per spin and spin 1267 times before your bankroll is gone.
If you have more spins, you have better chances to grab a super big win.
It’s a hassle to find the right casino, though, as most casinos only offer the 92.11% version.
Luckily, the Wizard points you to the top 3 casinos, which offer the 96.11% version for the Silverback Gold slot.
Gameplay and features
It is a win-all-ways slot with a 5×4 setup, and it has 1024 win-ways (or bet ways).
- The highest-paying symbols are the Golden Silverbacks, the “regular” Silverbacks, the Crocs, Panthers, Snakes, and the Birds.
- The lower-paying symbols are A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9.
- Scatters are depicted by the Golden Gongs.
- The Wilds are the Sunset symbols. Sometimes these also have an x2 or x3 multiplier.
- Occasionally, the Silverback Attack Feature triggers. In that case, 6 to 20 extra Gorillas appear randomly on the screen.
3, 4, or 5 Scatters get you 10, 15, or 20 free spins.
With the Bonus Buy Feature, you can also buy these for 100x the initial bet.
The free spins are a two-stage process.
- Initially, you collect tokens or coins. You see 3, 4, or 5 of these on your screen, and the values of the coins are 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 25 points.
- You get at least three spins to add new tokens, but it resets to three if you land tokens. This feature will end if you fail to spin new tokens three consecutive times.
- Once this stage is completed, the total value of the tokens is summed.
- Now the free spins begin.
- If you have 30 points, you will see that the Crocs upgrade to Regular Silverbacks.
- From 60 points, 120 points, and 200 points onward, Panthers, Snakes, and Birds will also upgrade to Silverbacks.
- Once you collect 300 points, all animals change into Golden Silverbacks.
- The Golden Silverbacks are the best-paying symbols, and as all premium symbols upgrade to Golden Silverbacks, it is not unusual to have 10+ of these lovely gorillas on the screen.
- During the free spins, it’s possible to collect more tokens. It’s also possible to retrigger free spins. Both are essential if you want to win big.
What is the max win on the Silverback Gold slot?
The slot’s maximum payout is over 45,000x the bet, making it one of the Netent slots with the highest maximum win.
The Wizards verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Jungle-themed slots with wild animals are slots that many players love to play.
The idea that silverbacks turn into gold is brilliant.
The gameplay offers sufficient variety and action.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||92.11% | 96.11%|
|Paylines:||1,024 ways to win|