About Sheriff of Nottingham 2
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 is another addition to iSoftBet‘s successful Twisted Tales series.
This series of online slots focuses on the villains that play a crucial part in historical tales.
In this case, the slot revolves around the tale of Robin Hood and his Merry Men, and the villain is Robin Hood’s nemesis, the Sheriff of Nottingham.
Another key feature of this slot is the Hold and Win bonus feature, aptly named Sheriff Respins.
Some of iSoftbet’s most popular slots feature the Hold and Win feature, including Rising Samurai Hold and Win and Colossus Hold and Win.
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 RTP
The return to player (RTP) for this slot is fixed at 96%.
Currently, no other RTP configurations are available, but that might change in the future.
You can count on CasinoWizard to keep a keen eye on this, and he will report as soon as iSoftbet starts offering its slots at lower RTPs.
Gameplay and features
The game is played on a 5 x 3 grid with 20 fixed paylines.
Bets per spin start at $/€0.20 and go up to $/€20.
The slot has high variance and offers a max win of 7,515x the stake.
Pick a Scroll feature
A mystery feature is triggered during the base game when three scrolls appear on the reels.
Players may now pick one of the three scrolls to determine their prize:
- Bonus – awards direct access to the Sheriff Respins bonus round.
- Sheriff Wilds – 4 to 10 wild symbols are added to the reels.
- Win Spin – you are guaranteed a winning spin.
- Mystery Symbols – mystery symbols are added to the reels.
- Wanted Spin – the evil Sheriff lands and pays the values of any money symbols on the reels.
- Stacked Wilds – stacked wilds are added to the reels with a x1 starting multiplier. Partly exposed wilds will nudge to be fully in view, increasing the multiplier by 1 with every nudge.
If you are lucky enough to land three money symbols, the Sheriff Respins bonus round is activated.
It is a Hold and Win bonus feature, where 3 respins are awarded.
The respins are reset when you land at least one new money symbol or Mystery Merry Men symbol. When you run out of spins, the feature ends.
When a Mystery Merry Men symbol hits, it reveals a powerful modifier:
- Will Scarlet – awards 1x the bet, and opens an extra reel on the right.
- Friar Tuck – awards 1x the bet, and opens an extra reel on the left.
- Little John – also awards 1x the bet and doubles all of the prizes in view, including the Sheriff.
- Maid Marian – the beautiful Maid Marian awards 1x the bet and one extra life.
- Robin Hood – adds x1 or x2 to all symbols after each respin, even when he is caught.
Whenever the Sheriff of Nottingham appears, he “catches” all the Merry Men (and Maid Marian) and locks them up. He also collects all the money symbols, “freeing” their positions to make way for new symbols.
If the Sheriff manages to collect all Merry Men, the total end award is multiplied by 5.
Where permitted, you can buy direct access to the Sheriff Respins feature for 75 times the stake.
You can also pony up 150 times the stake, for a Super Sheriff Respins feature, with increased payouts.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
Sheriff of Nottingham 2 has a little bit of Money Train, and a whole lot of Robin Hood, his Merry Men, and the dishonourableSheriff.
It doesn’t bring anything new to the table, but the highly polished production values, light-hearted vibe, and a quite impressive max win are enough to win most slot players over.
A solid three out of five stars.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Sheriff of Nottingham 2|
|Theme:||Heroes and villains|