About Raging Rex 2
Raging Rex was a so-called “sleeper” hit for Play’n GO.
When the dino-heavy slot was released in 2019, it failed to make huge waves, but it has grown in popularity over time.
There is enough reason for Play’n GO to create a sequel, the aptly named Raging Rex 2.
In terms of gameplay and visuals, not too much has changed. The win all ways mechanic is still in place, and the Dinosaurs still roam across lush forest landscapes.
So, what is new?
Play’n Go has significantly increased the maximum win (from 5,000 x to 30,000 x the stake) and added extra free spins features.
Raging Rex 2 RTP
As is the case with all their (new) slots, Play’n GO offers Raging Rex 2 in different RTP configurations.
Depending on the casino where you play this game, you will be playing at an RTP level of 84.20%, 87.20%, 91.20%, 94.20%, or 96.20%.
A quick calculation shows the Wizard the difference between the highest- and lowest-paying version is 12%.
Smart players will try to play this game in the best Return To Player (RTP) setup of 96.20% to avoid giving online casinos an unnecessary higher house edge than needed.
What is the best Raging Rex 2 casino?
CasinoWizard hates being taken advantage of and has carefully selected the top three casinos that offer the best-paying option of Raging Rex 2, based on your location.
Please check out the casino listings on this page to find the best RTP version.
Gameplay and features
Raging Rex 2 is played on a 6 x 4 reel setup, with 4,096 ways to win.
Bets start from $/€0.10 and go up to $/€100 per spin.
- Variance is medium to high
- There are two wild symbols, the stacked Rex Wilds and Hatchling Wilds.
- Respins: A Rex wild awards up to 5 free respins, with the Rex Wild moving across the reels. All Hatchling Wilds also remain on the screen.
- Free spins bonus: Three or more scatters trigger the free spins bonus and award a 5x, 10x, 25, or 100x total bet payout.
- Choose from three free spins options, as described below.
- Primal Fury: 8, 12, 16, or 20 free spins with a sticky Rex that moves left or right.
- Hatchling Mania: The Hatchlings are sticky and can include x2 or x3 multipliers, multiplied together if they take part in the same win. Rex cannot appear during this feature.
- Jurassic Mayhem: All wilds are sticky. This is the most volatile option.
Free spins can be re-triggered during the free spins bonus.
What is the maximum win on Raging Rex 2?
It is possible to win 30,000 x the stake on this slot, and picking the Jurassic Mayhem bonus is the only way to go if you want to reach this goal.
The odds of this are around 1 in 1,000,000,000 spins.
That is once, every billion spins.
In other words, don’t quit your day job, trying to chase the big one, here.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
We liked the original and liked this one even more.
CasinoWizard loves the option of being able to choose your bonus feature.
When feeling lucky, he might go for the Jurassic Mayhem feature, while the other two features offer a bit more reassurance.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Raging Rex 2|
|RTP:||84.20% | 87.20% | 91.20% | 94.20% | 96.20%|
|Paylines:||4,096 ways to win|