About Pine of Plinko
Most of us have played a Plinko game or at least seen one at some point.
It’s a game where one or more balls are dropped into a pegboard and eventually reach different fields on the bottom. On its way down, it bounces around the pegs and can change directions until it lands.
What about creating a casino slot based on this? Yep, the new rising stars at Print Studios had this idea and the guts to go for a different route yet again.
The best part about Pine of Plinko? The slot is brilliant!
Pine of Plinko RTP
Pine of Plinko is available in two versions.
One version without jackpots attached to it with a Return To Player (RTP) average of 96.48%, and the other version averages a 93.48% payout but offers Relax Gamings Dream Drop Jackpots.
The non-jackpot version is available in jurisdictions where jackpot offerings are not allowed.
What is the best Pine of Plinko casino?
A superb online casino offering Pine of Plinko would be one that is seen as a premium online casino and considered trustable and safe.
Gameplay and features
Pine of Plinko is a highly volatile slot (4/5) played on a 5 reels and 3-row game panel with 10 fixed pay lines.
Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€175 per spin.
You can reach wins of up to 200x the bet in the base game by landing 5 matching high-value symbols, and although the graphics are top class, the bonus game is the outstanding factor in Pine of Plinko.
Bonus Game explained:
- Plinko Bonus Game: 3 or more scatters are needed on the reels to trigger the bonus game. Each scatter reveals a number, and the total equals the number of drops you get to play with. The balls land in slots at the bottom of the board with 0.1 to 1,000x prizes.
- Bonus Game Levels: There are three bumpers in the middle of the board, and you want the balls to bounce on these as many times as possible. The reason is that each bump increases a meter which can get you to the next level.
- Higher levels, more balls: This is where things get really interesting. When you reach a new level, you win +10 more drops. The higher the level, the more balls are dropped on each single drop. Level 2 releases 2 balls on each drop. Level 3 drops 4 each time. Level 4 with 8 balls on each drop and so on until level 9 where each drop releases 256 balls down the board.
- Dream Drop Jackpots: Landing 3 DD symbols in the jackpot version triggers the Dream Drop game, where you play the Plinko game with jackpot fields at the bottom. You are guaranteed to win a Rapid, Midi, Maxi, Major, or Mega jackpot each time you reach the DD game.
Pine of Plinko Bonus Buy
If your jurisdiction allows, you can buy spins with a Scatter Boost or the Bonus Game.
- Scatter Boosts: 75% added cost on each spin.
- Plinko Bonus Game: 79x the bet.
What is the maximum win on Pine of Plinko?
Although Pine of Plinko looks all cute and can provide a lot of entertainment, there is a beast under the hood as the slot is highly volatile and can deliver wins of up to 10,000x the bet.
The max win probability is 1 in 6.7 million spins.
Free Spins are triggered on average 1 in 100 or 1 in 50 spins when playing with the Scatter Boost option.
The average win from the bonus game is 76x the bet, while the chance to hit a 500x win in the Plinko Bonus Game is 1 in 57.4 features.
The Wizard thinks…
As seen in Cash Defense from Print Studios, these guys are in this industry to shake things up for real.
We hope that Print Studios keeps innovating and releasing different kinds of slots with this type of quality, as it will only be a matter of time before the broad public catches on and start playing these games as well, as they are just brilliant.
Pine of Plinko is an example of a slot that can be super straightforward with no complicated features and still be highly entertaining for a long time.
The competition for the prime spots in online casino lobbies is fierce, but the casinos should give Pine of Plinko a chance as it’s just great.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Pine of Plinko|
|Theme:||Board Game, Adventure|
|RTP:||93.48% (Jackpot) | 96.48%|