About Piggy Blitz
Do you like the catching fish function seen in Big Bass Bonanza?
What about replacing the fishermen with a piggy bank that catches gold coins?
That’s what Piggy Blitz is about, on top of Free Spins and three fixed Jackpots that can be won.
But before playing, avoid the lower-paying versions of Piggy Blitz, as otherwise, you risk getting less for your buck.
Piggy Blitz RTP
Piggy Blitz is available in five RTP configurations.
Online casinos freely choose which version to offer their players.
The lowest RTP versions are usually reserved for a few strictly regulated markets with unusually high taxes.
Still, it’s not uncommon for popular casinos to offer players one of the lower RTP versions, regardless of which markets they operate on.
To illustrate the effect of a lower RTP, we have made some calculations. In the following table, we show how many spins you will theoretically get to play before your money runs out, based on a starting balance of €/£/$/100 and a stake of €/£/$/1 per spin.
|RTP||Number of spins|
As you can see, playing the 96.25% version gets you 919 more spins than the 94.25% version and lower RTP percentages perform even worse.
What is the best Piggy Blitz casino?
We want to play slots on online casinos that are safe and fair and offer a great selection of games to play.
We have researched and found some premium online casinos that tick these boxes while offering players the best-paying version of Piggy Blitz.
Choose one of these casinos on this page and start playing Piggy Blitz on the 96.25% RTP version.
Gameplay and features
Piggy Blitz is a medium volatile slot played on a 6-reel and 4-row game grid with 4,096 ways to win.
Bets start from 0.10 to 100 per spin.
The mentioned collecting of coins is the central feature of Piggy Blitz.
- Coin Collecting = You need to land one or more Piggy Bank symbols on the reels while Coin symbols are also in view to collect them. The coin values range from 0.1x to 25x.
- Fixed Jackpots = The Minor (100x), Major (250x), and Mega (1,000x) jackpots can also land as cash coins and are collected when at least one Piggy bank symbol is in view.
- Free Spins = 3 or more scatters trigger the bonus game where only Cash Coins and Piggy Banks can land.
- 3 scatters trigger 5 Free Spins with the possibility of landing Minor Jackpot Coins.
- 4 scatters trigger 10 Free Spins with Minor and Major Jackpot Coins active.
- 5 scatters trigger 25 Free Spins with all Jackpots active.
- 6 scatters trigger 50 Free Spins with all jackpots in play.
What is the maximum win on Piggy Blitz?
Although Piggy Blitz is a medium volatile slot, it can still pay out big wins as you can win up to 5,000x the bet.
Don’t expect the max wins to happen often, though, as the max win probability in Piggy Blitz is 1 in 1 Billion spins.
If you want to aim for even higher wins, check these slots with highest max win.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
Sometimes, the game slows down and makes a big fuss on the last reel, although only a possible abysmal win might be in play.
Play’n GO is one of the leading slot developers, so they obviously know what they are doing, but they should use the special effects a bit more scarcely to keep the exciting parts relevant.
Apart from this, Piggy Blitz can be an entertaining slot for players looking for an easy-to-understand slot without any complicated features.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||84.25% | 87.25% | 91.25% | 94.25% | 96.25%|