About Money Train
Over a century ago, many trains were robbed in the USA, proving to be a popular film theme. The first famous one, “The Great Train Robbery”, was from 1903.
Relax Gaming likes to release slots with criminals: take, for example, Iron Bank, where a Cuban bank gets robbed, or Hellcatraz, which reminds us of the famous prisoner island Alcatraz.
Money Train is an excellent slot, and one year later, Relax Gaming released Money Train 2, which is their main blockbuster slot until the end of 2021.
But it all began with Money Train!
Money Train RTP
The return to player (RTP) on the best-paying version is 96.20%, but if you buy the free spins with the feature, you’ll benefit from a 98% RTP.
Relax Gaming was one of the few game studios that didn’t release various RTP versions of their slots, but that has now changed, and this review is updated accordingly.
Monitoring the RTPs is one of CasinoWizard´s specialties, and any changes will not go by without it being noticed by the Wizard.
The lower-paying version of Money Train averages a 94% payout and is often the preferred one by many online casinos as it increases their win margins.
What is the best Money Train casino?
The days of playing on lower-paying versions affecting your chances of hitting a big win as you get less for your back is over if you follow the CasinoWizards guidance.
You can choose one of the approved casinos listed here on this page that lets you play Money Train on the 96.20% RTP version.
Gameplay and features
The main game has 5 reels with 4 rows of symbols and 40 paylines. The premium symbols are 4 train robbers.
There’s not much else to add to the base game. It’s all about the free spins.
- To win these, you need Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Alternatively, you can access these with the Buy a Bonus Feature (“Feature Buy”) for 80x the original stake.
With the free spins, you enter the train and find yourself in a cart, where you can land symbols with cash prizes or other train robbers.
- You need help from the train robbers to make an impact, and you hope that they’ll show up.
- They are either the Collector, the Payer, the Widener, the Persistent Collector, or the Persistent Payer.
- The Collector collects all your cash wins and effectively doubles your cumulative win.
- The Payer increases all cash prizes on the screen with their value.
- Your wagon expands with two reels, thanks to the Widener.
- And last but not least, we have the Persistent Collector and the Persistent Payer. These are the symbols you need if you want to win massive.
- The free spins stop if you fail to land a new symbol for three consecutive spins.
What is the max win on the Money Train slot?
The maximum win is capped at an enormous 20,000x the stake, making Money Train a high variance slot.
The quickest way to land an epic win is to spin either the Persistent Collector or the Persistent Payer.
If you land both, you’ll most likely get a win in the thousands of times the bet!
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
The theme is brilliant, the gameplay (as long as you play the free spins) is innovative, and the free spins are thrilling!
When you buy the free spins with the Buy Feature, the RTP is a whopping 98% on the best-paying version. Beware, though, that it is also a risky slot.
It has high variance, and it’s difficult to stop playing.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Theme:||Heroes and villains, Wild West|
|RTP:||94.00% l 96.20%|