About Money Train 4
The game has evolved from the Wild West setting of the original Money Train to a futuristic, post-apocalyptic world, which sees the so-beloved gang of bandits using modern weaponry to achieve their desired goal: stealing as much loot as possible.
Featuring a max win of 150,000 times the stake and a respin bonus round with no less than 20 bonus features, you know you are in for a treat when firing up Money Train 4 for the first time.
Money Train 4 RTP
Money Train 4 has been released in two RTP settings: 94% and 96.10%. Smart players will always choose a casino that offers the best-paying version of Money Train 4.
What is the best Money Train 4 casino?
Choose one of the recommended best Relax Gaming casinos at the top of this review and start playing.
Gameplay and features
Get your tickets ready and hold tight, for Money Train 4 comes packed with features.
Let’s start with the betting range: the minimum bet is 0.10 and the max bet is 6 per spin.
The variance is extremely high (5/5).
Money Train 4 is played on a 6×6 grid and utilizes the scatter pays mechanism. Winning combinations are formed when at least 10 identical symbols appear (or at least 8 of the highest-paying symbol).
Landing a full screen of the same symbols pays between 100x and 1,000 the bet.
The Respins Feature may trigger at the end of any spin. Whichever symbol is the most present on the grid becomes sticky and a free respin is awarded. Only blanks, multipliers, or more of the sticky symbols can appear. Landing multipliers or symbols keeps the feature going. New symbols become sticky, but multipliers do not. Multipliers are added together and multiply the final win. The Respins Feature ends when no new symbols land.
Money Cart Bonus Round
The Money Cart Bonus is “where the magic happens” and is triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols land in the base game.
This bonus round is initially played on a 6 x 4 grid, which can fully expand to a 6 x 8 grid.
Triggering symbols reveal a multiplier value and three respins are awarded, with all symbols held. Should a new symbol land, the three respins are reset.
Filling a whole row with symbols opens an extra row, giving you better chances of landing new symbols.
Now this is all pretty standard Hold and Win stuff, but what really sets Money Train slots apart are all the extra features you can win.
And boy, does Money Train 4 have plenty of them!
- Bonus Symbols – these reveal a multiplier value of 1 – 10 times the bet.
- Collector – this powerful feature collects all visible multipliers and adds them to its own value.
- Persistent Collector – same as above, but activated on every spin.
- Adjacent Collector – collects all adjacent positions’ value and adds them to his own value.
- Persistent Adjacent Collector – same as above, but activated on every spin.
- Payer – adds a revealed value to all other visible symbols.
- Persistent Payer – same as above, but is activated on every spin. The Persistent Payer does not pay itself.
- Adjacent Payer – reveals a value and adds this value to all adjacent symbols.
- Persistent Adjacent Payer – same as above, but is activated on every spin.
- Sniper – the Sniper doubles the values of 3 to 8 other Bonus symbols and can act on the same symbol more than once.
- Persistent Sniper – same as above and is activated on every spin. Probably the most powerful feature of Money Train 4, if the right values are doubled.
- Collector Payer – a two-for-one feature, the Collector Payer selects 3 to 5 symbols, adds their values to its own, and then adds the updated value to each of its selected symbols.
- Persistent Collector Payer – same as above, but is activated on every spin.
- Arms Dealer – a superb and very powerful feature that converts 1 to 4 regular symbols into a feature symbol. After the conversion, the feature is activated.
- Persistent Arms Dealer – same as above and is activated on every spin.
- Necromancer – probably the coolest of all features: it breathes new life into 2 to 7 non-persistent feature symbols.
- Persistent Necromancer – same as above and is activated every spin.
- Persistent Shapeshifter – Turns into the Collector, Payer, Sniper, Collector Payer, Arms Dealer, or Unlocker after each spin.
- Unlocker – unlocks a locked row, creating a bigger grid.
- Reset Plus – increases the reset value of the spin count by +1.
- Upgrader – Upgrades up to 3 feature symbols to Persistent versions.
Money Train 4 Bonus Buy
If your jurisdiction permits it, you can gain direct access to the bonus round by buying the bonus. There are two options:
- 100x the bet: Original Feature
- 500x the bet: Persistent Feature, guaranteeing the bonus round starts with one persistent feature.
What is the maximum win on Money Train 4?
Money Train 4 has a max win of 150,000x the bet. Relax Gaming has not released any official info regarding max win probabilities.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 5 out of 5 stars
Money Train 4 is the final destination for the Money Train franchise and it has been, to put it mildly, a wild ride.
From the first millisecond when the gorgeous intro starts, you just know something special is coming up.
Even bigger, bolder, atmospheric, and flashier than Money Train 3, Money Train 4 manages to captivate, enthrall, excite, and punish slot players like no other slot. Boasting a max win of no less than 150,000x the bet and 20 (!) special bonus features, it will keep you wanting more and more with every spin.
It’s a beast of a slot and a worthy closing chapter of one of the most successful slot franchises of all time.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Money Train 4|
|RTP:||94% | 96.10%|