About Money Train 2
Money Train 2 is the slot that, deservingly, finally brought Relax Gaming to the big leagues.
A more than worthy successor of Money Train, Money Train 2 has even more in the tank regarding win potential and gameplay.
It has more features and, therefore, more possibilities to bring home something extraordinary.
This slot is one of Relax Gaming’s blockbuster slots, and rightfully so.
Money Train 2 RTP
The best-paying version of Money Train 2 averages a Return To Player (RTP) of 96.40%, but if you buy the free spins with the feature, you’ll have a 98% RTP to play with.
Unfortunately, there is also nowadays a 94% RTP version available that many online casinos prefer to offer to their players to increase their win margins further.
But not to worry, as the CasinoWizard is here to guide you.
What is the best Money Train 2 casino?
All you need to do to play Money Train 2 with the best odds is to follow the CasinoWizard’s guidance.
Choose one of the online casinos listed here on this page that lets you play on the 96.40% RTP version.
Gameplay and features
The main game has 5 reels with 4 rows of symbols, and there are 40 paylines.
The premium symbols are 4 train robbers.
You don’t play Money Train 2 for the main game, which is, to be honest, incredibly dull. It’s all about the free spins.
- To win these, you need Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5.
- Alternatively, you can access these with the Buy a Bonus Feature (“Feature Buy”) for 100x the original stake.
- Once you start the free spins, you enter a cart to collect symbols.
- The symbols are cash wins (expressed as multipliers) or special symbols.
- The special symbols are (like in Money Train) the Collector and the Payer, the Persistent Collector and the Persistent Payer.
- The Collector collects all your cash wins and effectively doubles your cumulative win. The Persistent Collector does so for all remaining free spins.
- The Payer gives extra cash prizes to all symbols already on the screen, and the Persistent Payer does so for all remaining free spins.
- New is the Sniper, who ensures that the value of 3 to 8 symbols doubles. The persistent Sniper does it for all remaining free spins.
- The Necromancer is also new, bringing 1 to 6 (sleeping) features back to life.
- The free spins stop if you fail to land a new symbol for three consecutive spins.
What is the max win on the Money Train 2 slot?
The maximum win is capped at a mind-blowing 50,000x making Money Train 2 one of the Relax Gaming slots with the highest variance.
The best way to win big is to spin the Persistent Collector, Payer or Sniper.
Ideally, you have two Persistent boosters simultaneously.
The Wizards verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
The theme is brilliant, the gameplay (as long as you play the free spins) is innovative, and the free spins are thrilling!
The potential is enormous, and the maximum win is an insane 50.000x.
When you buy the free spins with the Buy Feature on the best-paying version, you benefit from a whopping 98% RTP.
Beware, though, that it is also a risky slot.
It has an extreme variance, and it’s difficult to stop playing.
The “go on, just one more bonus buy”-feeling is strong with this one.
It’s a feeling CasinoWizard knows more than he likes to admit.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Money Train 2|
|Theme:||Post-Apocalypse, Heroes and villains|
|RTP:||94.00% l 96.40%|