About Money Jar 2
Slotmill is a new game studio to keep an eye on as their games look really good with exciting features and top-of-the-art graphics.
Especially Money Jar 2, which reminds us of a twisted Popeye version of a retro slot but with modern and entertaining features like respins, power-up symbols, and separate bonus games, have caught our attention.
Add a fitting and excellent soundtrack to the mix, and you got a great slot to try out.
Money Jar 2 RTP
Money Jar 2 is available in one Return To Player (RTP) version averaging a 95.80% payout.
If Slotmill decides to release more RTP versions of the game, this is where you will find the updated info.
What is the best Money Jar 2 casino?
Slotmill slots have yet to be available on all casinos, as established game studio slots are, but we have found a few top-rated online casinos for you where you can play Money Jar 2.
Gameplay and features
Money Jar 2 is a highly volatile slot played on six reels and 5 rows game panel with 15,625 ways to win.
Bets start from 0.20 to 40 per spin.
Money Jar 2 offers players the chance to experience a bunch of different features.
- Respins = After any win, the winning symbols respin, giving you the possibilities to land more wins. This continues until there are no more new wins.
- Power Ups = In the base game, you might land Power Up symbols like Wild Magnets, Wild Payer, and Mystery Symbol Dealers during any spin.
- Extra Chance = An extra chance is triggered when 2 Money Jar symbols land on the reels.
- Money Jar Bonus Game = 3 Money Jars are needed on the reels to trigger the bonus game where you choose between two separate games.
- Coin Bonus Game = A bonus game played with 6 lives where the Money Jar symbols bounce around and collect coins and special symbols. Here you want to collect as high a multiplier amount as possible.
- Countdown Wild Bonus Game = A more traditional bonus game played with 8 Free Spins and a multiplier that can be increased.
- Super Mode = An enhanced version of your chosen bonus game can be triggered at random.
Money Jar 2 Bonus Buy
Cost and spins:
- 8x the bet = Base game spins with 2 Special Wilds
- 20x the bet = Spins with 3 special wilds.
- 25x the bet = Spin with 2 Money Jars in view
- 100x the bet = Bonus Game
- 500x the bet = Super Mode Bonus Game
What is the maximum win on Money Jar 2?
Slotmill did not only add an impressive number of features to Money Jar 2, but they also pushed the max win potential to a really big one.
In Money Jar 2, you can win up to 25,000x the bet size used.
For example, spinning with bets of 3 can land you a win of up to 75,000.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Money Jar 2 is a superb slot for players looking for high-volatile action with great max win potential.
The endless list of features available in both the base and bonus games and slick graphics make Money Jar 2 a keeper.
As an added perk, you can also choose the type of bonus game you enjoy, as you can choose between more traditional Free Spins or the Coin Bonus game.
We will continue to monitor and review slots from game developer Slotmill.
If there are more slots like this coming out from their production line, then it’s just a matter of time before this game studio takes the front seat among the other leading studios like Pragmatic Play, Nolimit City, and Play’n GO.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Money Jar 2|
|Paylines:||Up to 15,625|