About Mega Heist
In the mood to try something very different but entertaining?
Well, the base game is the usual stuff, but interesting things happen once the Bonus Game is triggered.
Mega Heist by Relax Gaming is based on the classic bad guys vs. good guys scenario, and this time the robbers are the ones in your corner as these guys can bring in the big bucks.
But before anything else, make sure to choose the best-paying version of the slot to give yourself a chance to increase the number of spins you get from your balance and extend your entertainment time.
Mega Heist RTP
Mega Heist is available in two payout versions averaging a Return To Player (RTP) of 94% or 96.19%.
Why would you settle for playing with lower odds when not needed?
The issue is that many online casinos offer their players the lower-paying version of the game to increase their win margins and overall profits.
What is the best Mega Heist casino?
Finding the best RTP version of Mega Heist can be a real challenge as you need to manually register an account, load the game and check the games fact sheet on every casino to find which casino offers what RTP.
But there is no need for that anymore, as the CasinoWizard has taken care of this for you and has already done all the research.
You can now comfortably choose one of the three approved high payout online casinos listed here on this page that let you play Mega Heist on the 96.19% RTP version.
Gameplay and features
Mega Heist is a highly volatile slot played on a 5-reel, 4-row game panel with 178 ways to win.
You can start playing with bets from $/€0.10 to $/€50 per spin.
The base game doesn’t offer much to report about in Mega Heist; instead, it is all about the Bonus Games.
- Escape Bonus = Two scatters trigger the first bonus game. Up to 4 robbers are placed on the grid carrying multiplier or bonus symbols and move one step to the right each time. Meanwhile, police officers appear on the top, trying to bust the robbers in view. The robbers that make their way to the safe zone award the prize their carrying, either a multiplier win or triggering the Mega Heist Bonus when carrying a bonus symbol. The bonus game ends when the police have busted all robbers.
- Mega Heist Bonus = This is the main attraction of Mega Heist. 3, 4, or 5 bonus symbols trigger 10, 15, or 30 robbers that are placed on the field. The same rules as above apply while this bonus game consists of 3 levels. Each level offers a max win cap, increasing each time you reach a new one. To your assistance, you can also land modifiers that help you clear more robbers to the safe zone.
- Bonus Buy = Where available, you can pay 150x the bet, reach the Bonus Game immediately, and randomly trigger 10, 15, or 30 robbers.
What is the maximum win on Mega Heist?
The Mega Heist bonus game is where the big bucks can be won. The higher your level, the higher the max win cap on offer.
- Level 1: Up to 150x the bet.
- Level 2: Up to 1,500x the bet.
- Level 3: Up to 15,000x the bet.
Reaching the max win cap on one level starts the next level.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
This is a lot of fun as the bonus game offers players a different experience than traditional spinning reels.
When playing Mega Heist, you might recognize the look and feel of Relax Gaming’s Marching Legions as the cartoonish style and walking symbols found in that slot have influenced Mega Heist’s making.
Worth mentioning is that Marching Legions is one of Relax Gaming’s best-paying slots with a 98.12% RTP so that one is also worth testing.
Only expect a little to happen in the base game in Mega Heist, but once/if the bonus games are triggered, the fun begins.
Just don’t let the cute and playful look in Mega Heist deceive you, as this is a highly volatile slot, so always play responsibly.
|RTP:||94.00% | 96.19%|