About Little Bighorn

Little Bighorn – it’s battle time in this wild western-themed slot where Native Americans can help you hit wins of up to 25,676x your bet per spin.

Nolimit City slots are so good nowadays you instantly feel that you’re in for an entertaining ride when you try one of their games. 

Little Bighorn has a matching soundtrack where you quickly recognize some familiar tunes from classic Western movies.

It is not as graphically provoking as Tombstone RIP, but this isn’t Starburst either (of course).

We assume that the Nolimit team was informed to hold back on some of their creativity when comparing this slot to some of their other crazier releases.

It could be some new directives from their new owner, Evolution. Or, more likely, they don´t want to go too far with the graphical elements and risk being banned from some markets and not being used by certain casinos.

Nevertheless, Little Bighorn has pretty much all the popular factors included, as we have gotten used to from other Nolimit slots.

It’s a top-notch slot packed with different features without being confusing while offering a high max win potential.

However, before you start spinning and enter the battle, ensure you are equipped with the best odds, as far from all online casinos offer that to their players.

Little Bighorn RTP

Do you play Nolimit City slots without checking the RTPs?

Sorry to say, but then you’re committing a mistake, as most online casinos offer their players one of the lower-paying versions of Nolimit slots.

For example, Little Bighorn was released with three different RTP versions averaging a payout of either 92.11%, 94.09%, or 96.06%.

But no worries, as now the days of playing with unnecessary low odds are over, thanks to the CasinoWizard. 

What is the best Little Bighorn casino?

The CasinoWizard has made it his mission to find all the best-paying versions of slots so that all players following his guidance can now play on the best RTP versions.

Feel free to choose one of the approved online casinos that offer its players the 96.06% RTP version of Little Bighorn.

Gameplay and features

Little Bighorn is a highly volatile slot played on a 5-reel and unusual 3-4-5-3-2 row pattern with 360 ways to win.

Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€100 per spin.

You can benefit from different Wilds and Respins in the base game, while the highest win potential lies in the two Free Spins games.

Features explained:

  • Scalp Free Spins = You need to land 3 Totem Scatters to trigger 8 Scalp Free Spins. Each scalped symbol increases the multiplier value with +1.

It´s also possible to benefit from expanded wilds and to win additional spins during the bonus round.

  • Spirit Call Free Spins = 3 Totem Scatters + a No Mercy Scatter trigger 10 Spirit Call Free Spins.

Each spin is played with a No Mercy Scatter on reel 1, which transforms into different special symbols that increase your chances of hitting big wins.

Little Bighorn Bonus Buy

In countries where available, you can skip the wait and buy the Free Spins.

  • 77x bet: Scalp Free Spins
  • 490x bet: Spirit Call Free Spins
  • 159.5x bet: 80% chance to trigger the Scalp Free Spins and 20% to play the Spirit Call Free Spins

What is the maximum win on Little Bighorn?

Nolimit City slots have gained a reputation for providing slots with a high max win potential, and Little Bighorn is no different.

You can win up to 25,676x your bet on this slot.

The max win probability is about 1 in 19 million spins, and you need to reach the Free Spins to have a shot at the biggest wins.

Free Spins are triggered on average once in every 282 spins. 

CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars

Little Bighorn is another super slot from game studio Nolimit City.

There is a feeling that the craziest elements were being held back this time, though, for the mentioned reasons.

However, this doesn’t negatively affect the slot. Instead, Little Bighorn will be available to a broader player base and more markets while it´s easier to follow what´s happening than on some of their messier games.

We give a plus that they kept the base game interesting with different available features instead of unloading all the potential in the Free Spins.

Another big plus for the amazing soundtrack, which builds up the tension superbly, from getting ready for the battle to being right smack in the middle of the bloody action, and even bringing it down to the quiet, soothing sounds of the aftermath.

While the Free Spins have massive win potential, remember that the slot is highly volatile, so expect some disappointing outcomes from the bonus games at times as well.

Little Bighorn will be one of the most played slots for some time, and hopefully, most players choose to favour the online casinos that offer their players the chance to play with the best odds and highest RTP versions.

Find more high-RTP slots

Low RTP casinos for Little Bighorn
Title: Little Bighorn
Provider: Nolimit City
Genre: Video slot
Theme: War and violence, Wild West
RTP: 92.11% | 94.09% | 96.06%
Volatility: High
Paylines: 360 ways to win
Minimum bet: 0.20
Maximum bet: 100
Max. win: 25,676x