About Hop ‘n’ Pop
Hop ‘n’ Pop offers a colourful happy environment with Cluster Pays, where you can win up to 12,500x your bet per spin.
While this slot might not make your blood boil out of excitement, a super volatile slot with massive win potential lies behind the festive, fruity theme.
Players who enjoy Cluster games will not be disappointed as the constant multipliers add a great layer to the game.
Hop ‘n’ Pop RTP
The highest average Return To Player (RTP) version of Hop ‘n’ Pop pays back 96.20% to players.
Beware though, other versions may have a considerably lower return to player; as low as 92.20%.
What is the best Hop ‘n’ Pop casino?
Here at CasinoWizard.com, you will only find the most trusted and popular online casinos available today.
We also guide you toward the best RTP versions of each game, as these can vary per casino and game provider.
In the case of Hop ‘n’ Pop, you can freely choose any of the listed casinos here that offer their players Hacksaw Gaming slots, as they will all offer you the best possible RTP version.
As a bonus, you can start playing with an increased balance as if you are new to your chosen casino; you are entitled to activate the welcome offer.
Gameplay and features
Hop ‘n’ Pop is played on a 7-reel, and seven-row game grid with Cluster Pays. Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€100 per spin.
Wins happen when five or more of the same symbols are in a cluster. Winning symbols disappear and are replaced with new symbols until no more wins occur.
The Multipliers play the central role in Hop ‘n’ Pop.
They are included in each round in the base game and during the Free Spins.
- Multiplier: The multiplier starts on 2x and can increase to 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, and 64x. Each time the multiplier is included in a win, it doubles or splits into two symbols. You can get up to 4 multipliers on the screen, and they can all increase up to 64x each in value.
- Free Spins: 3 or more Free Spins symbols (the sun) activate the Bonus Game.
- 3 symbols = 10 Free Spins and 1 multiplier starting with a 2x value.
- 4 symbols = 10 Spins and 2 multipliers with 2x values.
- 5 symbols = 10 Free Spins and 4 multipliers with 4x values.
The multipliers do not reset between the rounds during the Free Spins. Instead, the values are kept and keep increasing when included in wins.
- Wild: The wild orange enters the game during the Free Spins round and can be of additional help to land wins.
Where allowed, you can buy the Free Spins and choose between three options:
- 100x your bet size = One multiplier with 2x (High volatility).
- 200x = Two multipliers with 2x (Very high volatility).
- 400x = Four multipliers with 4x (Very high volatility).
What is the maximum win on Hop ‘n’ Pop?
The Free Spins are your ticket to the big wins.
Here the bouncing Multipliers can accumulate wins up to 12,500x your bet level.
But keep in mind that Hop ‘n’ Pop is a highly volatile slot, so the Free Spins’ outcome can vary heavily, from very low to significant wins.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Theme-wise, this is pretty much the opposite of Hacksaw Gaming’s Chaos Crew, but both are entertaining and well-made slots.
If you are into Cluster Pays slots and enjoy some happy vibes and colours, then Hop ‘n’ Pop is worth trying.
Just a heads up, like with any highly volatile slot – the wait for the Free Spins to trigger can be long, so be prepared for that, but on lucky occasions, all the wait can be worth it.
In countries where allowed, you might be tempted to use the Buy Bonus option but use it sparsely as it can get rather expensive quickly if luck is not on your side.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Hop ‘n’ Pop|
|Theme:||Food and Drink|
|RTP:||92.20% | 94.30% | 96.20%|