About Golden Glyph 2
Golden Glyph 2 – a real treat for Cluster Pays and Egyptian-themed slot fans where you can win up to 26,800x your bet per spin.
Game provider Quickspin has created an excellent 7×7 grid slot as they combine a feature-packed game with a popular theme, the Cluster Pays mechanic, and the chance to win big.
The base game is entertaining due to the Power Glyph feature that can trigger different power-ups between the spins. However, the biggest potential lies within the Free Spins.
What is the highest RTP for Golden Glyph 2?
The best RTP version of Golden Glyph 2 pays out an average of 96.06%.
For the time being, Quickspin has only released one RTP version of the game, so you can rest assured that you are playing on the best RTP version when playing Golden Glyph at a regulated online casino.
The CasinoWizard continues to monitor the RTPs, and if Quickspin decides to release more RTP versions of the slot, this is where you will find the information.
Where can you find the best RTP version of Golden Glyph 2?
Here at CasinoWizard, we only list the most trusted and secure casinos that have obtained some of the most respected gaming licenses in the world.
Therefore, you can freely pick any of the mentioned online casinos here that offer Quickspin slots.
If you are a new player at your chosen casino, you can start playing Golden Glyph 2 with an increased balance as you are entitled to activate the casino welcome offer.
Just remember to look through the wagering requirements before you start spinning.
Gameplay and features
Golden Glyph 2 is played on a 7-reel, and seven-row game grid that uses the Cluster Pays mechanic. Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€100 per spin.
There is quite a lot happening in Golden Glyph 2, but the features are straightforward. So let’s have a closer look.
- Tumbling Reels = Symbols part of a winning cluster is removed and filled with new symbols falling from above. New wins are added to your existing wins.
- Power Glyph = Activates a power-up (visible underneath the grid) when included in a win. The available power-ups include a Gigantic Wild, a Golden Scarab that lays out 4-11 wilds on the grid, or a Pattern of Horus that removes symbols in a pattern.
- Golden Glyph = Only available in the Golden Free Spins Bonus and acts as a Wild symbol with increasing multipliers. Up to 4 Golden Glyph Wilds can be used simultaneously during the bonus game.
- Golden Free Spins Bonus = 3 Bonus Scatters on the reels activate 7 Free Spins. The Golden Glyph Wild plays a vital role in the bonus game as its multiplier increases each time it’s included in a win. Each Golden Glyph symbol can increase up to a 50x multiplier.
- Bonus Buy = Where allowed, you can choose to buy the Free Spins instead of waiting for the Scatters to land in the base game. You can choose between three options. 7 Spins with either 1, 2, or 3 starting Golden Glyphs setting you back 50x, 150x, or 275x your bet size, respectively.
What is the maximum win on Golden Glyph 2?
The best outcome when playing Golden Glyph 2 is accumulating wins up to the slot’s max win of 26,800x your bet per spin.
When playing with the max bet, you can win up to $/€2,680,000.
The Free Spins have the highest win potential, and you need to see the Golden Glyph symbol multipliers increased to considerable amounts while racking in nice wins with the high-value symbols.
There is plenty of proof of big wins on Golden Glyph 2 available on YouTube from casino streamers, but as with all highly volatile slots, the Free Spins outcomes can vary from lows to highs depending on your luck.
The Wizard thinks…
One of the highlights of playing Cluster Pays slots is when you manage to go on a long winning streak where the wins keep accumulating while not needing to see those valuable Free Spins being used thanks to the Tumbling Reels feature.
This is achievable in Golden Glyph 2, one of the better Custer Pays slots we have played for a while. If you’re a fan of the Egyptian theme and highly volatile slots, this game is probably a 100% match.
In jurisdictions where the Bonus Buy is available, it might be tempting to try this option, as triggering the Free Spins through the base game can sometimes be a long wait.
However, use this feature responsibly, as the slot’s volatility setting is 4 out of 5, according to Quickspin.
|Title:||Golden Glyph 2|