About Gemix 2
Gemix 2 – the colourful adventure is back with more features and an increased max win of up to 7,500x your bet per spin.
Gemix fans will not be disappointed with this highly volatile sequel to one of Play’n GO’s early hits.
But be aware that the RTPs can differ hugely depending on the casino where you decide to play.
Gemix 2 RTP
CasinoWizard wants to inform all Gemix, and Play’n GO slots fans that Gemix 2 has five different Return To Player settings.
The different RTP levels are 84.26%, 87.26%, 91.27%, 94.27%, 96.26%.
The lowest and highest RTP difference is a surprisingly massive 12%.
What is the best Gemix 2 casino?
If you want to choose a casino where the highest long-term RTP setting is offered, the CasinoWizard has done the work for you and presents the finest and most trusted casinos that do that.
After all, online casinos already make enough money long-term, so why play in a casino where the long-term returns on Gemix 2 to us players are even lower, right?
If you are a new player at these casinos, you can use the welcome bonus when playing Gemix 2.
Gameplay and features
A lot is going on in Gemix 2, but you will quickly get the hang of it, especially if you have played the original.
Five or more matching symbols connecting vertically or horizontally are needed to become a winning cluster.
Other features in Gemix 2 include:
- Crystal Charge: One of the four versions appears after winning on 25 symbols.
- Super Charge: All four above versions will simultaneously be activated with an x2 multiplier when winning on 50 or more symbols.
- Retrigger: Win on an additional 50 symbols, increments the multiplier by two and up to x20, and activates the Super Charge again.
- World Pattern: You clear patterns by winning on all the indicated positions. Two patterns need to be cleared on each world before you progress to the next one.
- Pick a Pocket: A character named G-nome will appear each time you clear a world. Pick one of his pockets for a chance to win the World Bonus.
- World Wilds: Triggers randomly and helps you to get more wins. There are four different guardians/wilds.
Bets start from 20 cents up to $/€100 per round.
What is the maximum win on the Gemix 2 slot?
The volatility setting on Gemix 2 has been increased to high, and the max win has been raised in this sequel, up to 7,500x your bet per round.
The max wins won’t come around too often as, in theory, it should happen roughly once every 100 million spins. But there are plenty of chances to win other big wins in Gemix 2.
You want to see loads of wins in a sequence that triggers the Super Charge, especially the Retrigger feature that can increase the multiplier to x20 and bring you those massive wins.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
A recent trend among slot developers is taking an old popular classic and re-releasing it with new updates and (hopefully) some improvements.
Like many other slot players, the CasinoWizard is a fan of the theme and the light & fun feel in the original Gemix slot and is pleased that PnG has managed to cherish and keep those essential elements in Gemix 2.
There is just something about this slot that wants you to want to play a bit longer as it feels like something is happening all the time, and once you level up to a new world…, yeah, you Gemix fans know the feeling.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||84.26% | 87.26% | 91.27% | 94.27% | 96.26%|