About Dragon’s Mirror
Dragon’s Mirror is a Red Tiger slot that treads familiar territory, both theme-wise and in terms of game mechanics.
Featuring a fantasy world filled with dragons, wizards (yes!), castles and spells, players collect special symbols to gain access to upgraded features.
It sure looks pretty enough, but it’s the same gameplay we have seen in earlier Red Tiger slots such as Zillard King and Pirates’ Plenty.
Dragon’s Mirror RTP
Dragon’s Mirror is available in four RTP configurations: 92.70%, 93.10%, 94.70%, and 95.70%.
What is the best Dragon’s Mirror casino?
Obviously, you are best off playing Dragon’s Mirror in a high-payout casino that offers the slot in the highest theoretical Return to Player setting of 95.70%. We have hand-picked some top-rated online casinos that do exactly that.
If you want to avoid giving online casinos a higher house edge than absolutely needed, we always suggest you check CasinoWizard to find the best-paying slots from the world’s most respected slot providers.
Gameplay and features
Dragon’s Mirror is a high variance slot that is played on a 5×3 grid, with 25 fixed paylines.
Betting starts at 0.10 per spin and goes up to a modest 10 per spin. As we stated in the introduction, you can unlock extra features by collecting special symbols.
4 levels can be unlocked:
- Level 1 – land 60 Dragon Egg Wilds to complete the level and add Baby Dragon Wilds to the game.
- Level 2 – land 18 Baby Dragon Wilds to complete level 2 and add Young Dragon Wilds.
- Level 3 – landing 10 Young Dragon Wilds completes the 3rd level, adding Dragon Queen Wilds to the mix.
- Level 4 – land 2 Dragon Queen Wilds to complete the 4th and final level. Dragon King Wilds are now added.
All wilds have a different function:
- Baby Dragon – these wilds carry a x3 multiplier and only land on reels 2 and 4.
- Young Dragon – Young Dragons appear on reels 2, 3, and 4 and are expanding wilds.
- Dragon Queen – this an expanding wild symbol with an x3 win multiplier that only appears on the middle reel.
- Dragon King – this is a powerful expanding wild that can only appear on the middle reel and copies symbols from reel 1 to reel 5 and from reel 2 to reel 4.
Landing three or more scatters triggers the free spins bonus for 5, 8, or 12 free spins. During the free spins, a Young Dragon, Dragon Queen, or Dragon King will land on the middle reel on each free spin, and Baby Dragons may also land. Scatters cannot land on the middle reel during the free spins bonus round.
Dragon’s Mirror Bonus Buy
There are no Bonus Buy or ante bet options in Dragon’s Mirror, so impatient players that want to dive straight into the bonus action have no choice than to wait it out.
What is the max win on Dragon’s Mirror?
You can win up to 3,873x the bet on Dragon’s Mirror. Red Tiger has not released any info regarding max win probability. It never does.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out 5 stars
Red Tiger seems to have found a nice little niche with these level-up-collection-type slots, as they seem to keep making them.
If you like playing online slots in a lower pace and are into fantasy, Dragon’s Mirror may just be the perfect fit.
Find more High-RTP slots
Use our search bar to find where you can play the best-paying versions of your favourite slots.
|RTP:||92.70% | 93.10% | 94.70% | 95.70%|