About DJ Psycho
“It’s fast! A lot is going on. What is really happening? I want to like this as it is cool. I love the beats and the theme, but what is this?”
These feelings and thoughts might come up when playing DJ Psycho from the outstanding game studio Nolimit City.
NLC is known for making unconventional slots, and DJ Psycho fits right into this category.
But no worries, as we will break down the mechanics and features for you in this slot review.
However, before anything else, let’s look at the available payout versions and what the different RTPs mean.
DJ Psycho RTP
DJ Psycho is available as an 87.04%, 92.08%, 94.09%, and 96.05% RTP version.
Online Casinos can freely choose which version to offer their players based on their current needs and goals.
To show you what the effect of a higher or lower Return to Player really is, we have done some calculations.
Based on a starting balance of €/£/$/100 and a stake of €/£/$/1 per spin, we can determine per RTP configuration how many spins it will theoretically take (excluding variance) before you run out of funds.
How many spins does it take before your balance goes below €/£/$/1?
|RTP||Number of spins|
Now, it is a good thing to realize that these calculations are based on theoretical losses per spin. In practice, due to the slot’s high variance, results will differ significantly as you will have many losing and some winning spins. But taking the variance out of the equation, you can see enormous differences between the RTP settings.
What is the best DJ Psycho casino?
If you don’t mind giving away valuable extra margins to the casinos, choose any casino you want.
However, to increase your chances of getting as many spins as possible from your deposit, choose one of the casinos listed here on this page that lets you play DJ Psycho on the 96.05% RTP version.
Gameplay and features
DJ Psycho is a highly volatile slot played on 4 reels and 4 rows game panel using the Cluster Pays mechanic.
Wins happen when at least 3 matching symbols land connected to each other in horizontal or vertical directions.
Bets start from 0.20 to 100 per spin.
It’s not uncommon to find loads of different features on Nolimit City slots, and DJ Psycho is no different. But don’t worry; we will go through them all and explain them to you in detail.
- xKnob = This symbol increases the win multiplier by at least +1 and transforms after that to a wild.
- Break = This symbol gives itself and the symbols around it an extra symbol. One symbol becomes two and leads to higher chances of hitting wins.
- Bite = Same function as Break but with more symbols affected.
- Drop = Same effect as with Break and Bite, but two of these need to land on the same reel to add any value.
- xBPM = One of the better symbols to land. It doubles all symbols on the same row and thereafter turns into a wild.
- Beat Bar = Next to the game panel, you find different colours related to the symbols in play. Before each spin, one or several colours are selected. Fill the chosen colour meter, and 5 Free Spins are triggered.
- Geez Spinz = This is the name of the slots Free Spins bonus game. If you manage to fill all the colours bonus meters visible, you gain access to the best feature of the game, the Psycho Spinz.
- Psycho Spinz = 17 Free Spins are awarded and played with several boosters. This is your ticket for a chance to hit the game’s max win.
- Remixed = This means you have reached the slot’s max win of 25,420x the bet.
DJ Psycho Bonus Buy
Nolimit City gives players several bonus options to buy in their slots. On DJ Psycho your options include:
- Geez Spins: 50x the bet
- Psycho Spins: 420x the bet
- Lucky Draw 1: 77x the bet
- Lucky Draw 2: 209x the bet
There is also a Boosted xBet option that can be ticked during the base game. Spins with this function enabled will increase your stake by 235% and increase your chances of reaching the bonus games.
Note that the bonus buys are not available in all markets.
What is the maximum win on DJ Psycho?
DJ Psycho’s max win is capped at 25,420x the bet and can be won through the Psycho Spins.
Check these biggest max win slots if you are looking for even higher max win potential.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
Nolimit City slots are often intense, and it’s not rare for players to not fully understand exactly what’s going on at all times.
The question is, when is the line passed, and it becomes too complicated?
DJ Psycho definitely balances on the edge. Well, some players might even say that they have crossed it with this release.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||87.04% | 92.08% | 94.09% | 96.05%|