About Da Vinci’s Treasure
Da Vinci’s Treasure – will you manage to get the Progressive Multiplier Free Spins that can bring wins of up to 48,000x your bet per spin?
The Pragmatic Play slot caught our attention, featuring the main hero John Hunter.
This time, the sturdy explorer is trapped in an adventure with an exciting Da Vinci theme, where messages like these lead us to high expectations:
- “Find the prizes behind the works of art.”
- “Use the map to find Da Vinci’s treasure.”
- “Free Spins with an increasing multiplier.”
- “Gamble the wins of any bonus game up to 5x.”
However, before you start spinning and exploring Da Vinci’s Treasures, choose your online casino wisely, as otherwise, you just might be playing with unfavorable odds.
Da Vinci’s Treasure RTP
The best Return To Player (RTP) version of Da Vinci’s Treasure average a payout of 96.53%.
Other common RTP versions averages an RTP of 94.02% or 95.01%.
The CasinoWizard recommends you choose an online casino that offers its players the highest RTP to ensure that you play with the best possible odds while avoiding the casinos that don’t.
What is the best Da Vinci’s Treasure casino?
It can be a drag to look through the different online casinos out there to manually check and find the online casinos that offer their players the best RTP version of Da Vinci’s Treasure.
But this is where the CasinoWizard comes to the rescue.
Here you can safely and efficiently choose among popular casinos that offer their players the highest RTP version of Da Vinci’s Treasure.
Follow the Wizard’s guidance if you prefer to play casino slots with the best RTPs.
Gameplay and features
Da Vinci’s Treasure is a highly volatile slot played on a classic 5-reel and three-row game panel with 25 fixed pay lines.
Bets start from $/€0.25 and go up to $/€125 per spin.
There are three Bonus Games on offer, while the Free Spins have the highest win potential.
- Random Bonus Games = Landing 3 bonus symbols on the reels will activate one of these three bonus games by random:
- Map Quest: You progress on a treasure map by spinning a wheel while collecting prizes. Reach the goal to be awarded a 100x win.
- Prize Picker: You choose one of three works of art to reveal a cash award.
- Progressive Free Spins with up to 60x Multiplier: The best bonus game of the three, as this is where you can win the highest wins. You are rewarded with 12 Free Spins where the multiplier increases with +1 after each spin ending the bonus round with a 12x multiplier. The best part is that it’s possible to re-trigger the bonus with up to 60 Free Spins.
- Gamble Feature = Your wins from a bonus game can be collected or gambled 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x.
- 2x Gamble = You pick 1 out of 2 objects, 1 of them wins 2x gambled amount, 1 of them loses the entire amount won from the previous bonus game
- 3x Gamble = You pick 1 out of 3 objects, 1 of them wins 3x gambled amount, 2 objects lose the total gambled amount
- 4x Gamble = You pick 1 out of 4 objects, 1 of them wins 4x gambled amount, three objects lose the total gambled amount
- 5x Gamble = You pick 1 out of 5 objects, 1 of them wins 5x gambled amount, 4 objects lose the total gambled amount
- Collect Wins = Skip the gambling feature and collect all winnings from the previous bonus game
What is the maximum win on Da Vinci’s Treasure?
Da Vinci’s Treasure is one of Pragmatic Play´s slots with highest max wins, as you can win up to 48,000x your bet size per spin.
The Progressive Free Spins with increasing multipliers have the highest win potential, and this is where you can reach wins up to the maximum of 48,000x.
Since the multiplier increases with +1 after each spin, you can, in theory, reach a 60x multiplier as it´s possible to re-trigger the free spins up to 60 spins.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
Da Vinci’s Treasure is filled with potential, but the slot doesn’t reach all the way.
The base game is a bit dull, and the bonus games aren’t activated very often.
This is all fine and quite normal with highly volatile slots, but it can be very disappointing as the Free Spins is the most lucrative bonus game.
Especially when you finally land three bonus symbols on the reels but are awarded just one of the other two bonus games instead of the Free Spins.
We have to give Pragmatic Play some credit for having the guts to experiment and for the will to try different things, including the Gamble Feature that spices things up a notch.
Da Vinci’s Treasure is a beast with enormous win potential that isn’t for the lighthearted.
Find more high-RTP slots
|Title:||Da Vinci’s Treasure|
|RTP:||94.02% | 95.01% | 96.53%|