About Cubes 2
Cubes 2 – an unusual Hacksaw Gaming slot where the colourful cubes can bring you wins of up to 10,500x your bet per spin.
Keep reading if you want something completely different from your average slot.
If you prefer more traditional types of slots, we recommend you check out one of these popular Hacksaw Gaming titles instead: Chaos Crew, The Bowery Boys, King Carrot, or Hop ‘N’ Pop.
Still here? Ok, you are in for it, as Cubes 2 is unlike something you have seen before (apart from the original Cubes).
Instead of standard reels or traditional spins, the game consists of many colourful cubes that rotate per round.
The win potential is high, but so is the volatility setting.
Cubes 2 RTP
The best Return To Player (RTP) version of Cubes 2 averages a long-term payout of 96.33%.
Hacksaw Gaming has only released one RTP version of Cube 2, but if other versions are released in the future, this is where you will find that vital information.
What is the best Cubes 2 casino?
You can choose among the most secure and trusted online casinos listed here at CasinoWizard, and all these casinos offer their players the highest RTP version of Cubes 2.
If you are a new player at your chosen casino, you can start playing Cubes 2 with an increased balance, as you are then entitled to use the welcome bonus.
Gameplay and features
Cubes 2 is a highly volatile slot played on a Cluster Pays grid. Bets start from $/€0.20 and go up to $/€100 per spin.
To trigger a win, you need to connect 5 or more cubes of the same colour, and the Free Spins is where the highest win potential awaits.
While the game starts on a 5×5 grid, it expands to a 7×7, 9×9, and finally 11×11 grid after each consecutive win.
- Corner Multipliers: Each corner in the base game contains an X. When a winning cluster includes an X symbol, the X takes the form of a multiplier value equal to the number of cubes included in that win. The final win will then be multiplied by that multiplier.
- Free Spins: This bonus game is triggered by landing 5 or more winning clusters in different colours. One colour will be chosen to become sticky, and you can win up to 12 Free Spins.
- The grid size doesn’t reset between the spins during the Free Spins, and it’s possible to activate an extra instant win by landing enough cubes of the sticky colour.
- Cluster size of 50 = Instant win of 500x your bet size, 70 = 2,500x and 90 = 7,000x
The max win from this feature is capped at 10,500x your bet.
- Multi-Colour Free Spins: Activate between 5-10 Free Spins by getting all four corner multipliers in the same colour during the initial spin. This feature doesn’t include the instant win option, but more than one colour can instead become sticky in this feature.
The max win from this feature is capped at 7,500x your bet.
- Bonus Buy: You can buy the Free Spins in countries where allowed:
- Multi-Colour Free Spins = Will cost you 109x your bet level
- Free Spins = 129x your bet level
What is the maximum win on Cubes 2?
You can win up to 10,500x your stake when playing Cubes 2.
This max win can be won in the Free Spins, while the Multi-Colour Free Spins can deliver wins of up to 7,500x your bet per spin.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Cubes 2 is not your average casino slot, but it´s not less entertaining because it’s different. It just needs some getting used to.
Once you start spinning and get the hang of it, you will probably either like it or dislike it, as it’s such a different game from what players are customed to.
We don´t expect to see Cubes 2 listed on various top lists on online casinos worldwide, along with Book of Dead and Sweet Bonanza.
Still, we welcome innovations and applaud game providers with the guts to try different things and think out of the box.
Cubes 2 is not a slot for everyone, but if you are up for something different while having the chance to win big, it’s worth a go.
Find more high-RTP slots