About Bill & Coin
Featuring two lovable characters called Bill and Coin, the slot offers high-variance action, tumble reels, three bonus features, and a max win of 10,000 times the bet. Thematically, we get some Canny the Can-vibes, the Hackaw Gaming persona we know and love from slots such as Stack’Em and Drop’Em.
Looking at game mechanics, it is clear Relax Gaming reused some of Beast Mode‘s features. Rest assured though, Bill & Coin has plenty of new and original stuff waiting to be discovered, including a cool Coin Collect bonus feature that is as engaging as it is potentially profitable.
Bill & Coin RTP
Update: Be aware that a lower-paying version of Bill & Coin has also been released, which averages a 94.00% RTP.
So, choose your online casino wisely by following the CasinoWizard’s guidance to ensure you play with the best odds.
Gameplay and features
Betting starts at 0.10 per spin, up to a maximum of 100 per spin. The game is played on a 6×4 grid, with 4,096 ways to win.
After a winning combination, all winning symbols are removed, making way for new symbols to drop into the open positions. Furthermore, each tumble increases the multiplier by +1, up to a maximum of +5. The multiplier resets to x1 when no new winning combinations are formed.
Other features include:
- High variance (5/5).
- Wilds substitute all symbols scatters except scatters.
- Premium symbols pay 2 to 10 times the bet for 6OAK.
- 3 scatters trigger the bonus feature:
- Pick from three bonus rounds:
- Coin Track: coins move on a coin track. Every spin the coins move toward the end of the track. Collect enhancers to increase the values of the coins, to collect coins, or to earn respins. The round ends when a coin has reached the end of the Coin Track.
- Multiplier Ladder: you get 5 free spins and every spin and win increases the multiplier (up to x500). Every 5 scatters that land also awards +5 free spins.
- Sure Win: this round also starts with 5 free spins and a Sure Win value of 0.2 to 50 times the stake is awarded before each spin. Land winning combinations to increase the Sure Win. Any multipliers you win during a game round are also applied to the Sure Win. The Sure Win is then added to the total win. When the free spins have run out, you are awarded the Total Win amount. It is possible to get extra spins by landing the free spins symbol.
- “Super” versions of each bonus game may also be won by landing a super scatter, with extra free spins and more enhancers.
Bill & Coin Bonus Buy
You can gain direct access to the bonus round by paying:
- 45 times the bet for a regular bonus round
- 100 times the bet for a Super bonus round.
What is the maximum win on Bill & Coin?
The maximum win on Bill & Coin has been capped at 10,000x the bet.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 4 out of 5 stars
Relax Gaming has managed to create a slot that is as lovable as it is engaging, with a desirable max win. The cuteness factor is high but doesn’t get old soon, as we so often see with this type of cartoonish slot.
As a result, both recreational players and thrill-seeking, high-risk players should find Bill & Coin interesting enough to play.
Find more high-RTP slots
Use our search bar to find the best-paying versions of online slots and where to play them.
|Bill & Coin
|94.00% l 96.10%
|4,096 ways to win