About Big Bass Christmas Bash
There seems to be no escaping from fishing-themed slots lately and every upcoming holiday comes with its own new version of the popular “Big Bass” franchise.
Just after the dust of the release of Big Bass Halloween has settled down, Reel Kingdom, one of Pragmatic Play’s most successful partner studios, brings us Big Bass Christmas Bash, a clone of Big Bass Splash.
It is a move that neither surprises nor excites us all that much. There has been such an overflow of fishing-themed slots it is hard to get the heart pumping for yet another slot that has fishermen trying to reel in the big wins. Disguising the slot as a Christmas-themed slot, complete with snowplows, frozen lakes, fishermen in Santa Clause outfits and the obligatory xmas crackers doesn’t change that feeling one bit.
Big Bass Christmas Bash RTP
Big Bass Christmas Bash has been released in three RTP configurations: 94.60%, 95.67%, 96.71%. Playing the slot at the highest RTP level does not only make sense, but it vastly improves your chances of winning, as you will have more spins to play before your money runs out.
To illustrate the disastrous effect playing with a lower RTP will have on your gameplay, we have made some calculations. In the following table, we show how many spins you will theoretically get to play before your money runs out, based on a starting balance of €/£/$/100 and a stake of €/£/$/1 per spin.
|RTP||Number of spins|
As you can see, playing the 96.71% version gets you 1,176 more spins and extra chances to land a big win than the 94.60% version.
What is the best Big Bass Christmas Bash casino?
Take your pick from any of the high RTP casinos listed on this page that offer Big Bass Christmas Bash with the highest payout setting.
Gameplay and features
Big Bass Christmas Bash is played on a 5×3 grid with 10 fixed paylines. Betting starts at 0.10 per spin and goes up to 125 per spin. A 50% ante bet increases your odds of triggering the bonus round.
Other features include:
- High variance.
- Low symbols are worth 5-10x the bet for a 5 OAK.
- Premium symbols pay between 20x to 200x the bet for 5OAK.
- The hit frequency is 1 in 6.
- Three or more scatters trigger the free spins bonus for 10, 15, or 20 free spins.
- Before you enter the free spins bonus, you may collect up to 5 modifiers:
- More Fish.
- More Fishermen.
- More Dynamite, Hooks, and Bazookas.
- Start From Level 2 – the progressive feature starts on level 2.
- +2 Spins – start with 2 extra free spins.
- Fishermen are wild during the free spins and land fish cash values up to 5,000x the bet.
- Every 4 collected wild symbols retrigger the free spins and add multipliers to fish cash wins.
- Bazooka, Dynamite, and Hook features may be activated, creating extra fish cash wins.
- Free spins are triggered, on average, once every 63 spins.
Big Bass Christmas Bash Bonus Buy
You can buy the free spins bonus for 100 times the bet.
What is the max win on Big Bass Christmas Bash?
The max win on Big Bass Christmas Bash is 5,000 times the bet. Your odds of landing the max win are 1 in 1,748,252 spins, which is very impressive.
If you are looking to get big wins, Pragmatic Play slots are the way to go.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
Big Bass Christmas Bash is a Big Bass Splash clone that is as predictable as it is enjoyable.
We have not quite overdosed on “Big Bass” slots yet, but we do feel the saturation point is getting closer and closer.
Find more high-RTP slots
Tired of playing online slots with poor payout percentages? Use our search bar to find out within seconds which online casinos offer your favorite slots in the highest payout setting.
|Title:||Big Bass Christmas Bash|
|RTP:||94.60% | 95.67% | 96.71%|