About Aztec Blaze
Aztec Blaze is a Pragmatic Play slot that offers some unusual features such as growing colossal symbols, progressive multipliers, and a respin feature with life savers.
Theme-wise, we have seen it all before.
Take your average Aztec symbolism and color schemes. throw some jungle sounds and pan flutes into the mix, and there you go.
Although the respins are quite a bit of fun in the first dozen or so goes, they wear thin quickly and clearly lack the depth to entertain in the long run.
Aztec Blaze RTP
Aztec Blaze comes in three RTP configurations: 94.50%, 95.50%, and 96.50%.
Check the online casinos listed here to find out where you can play the highest-paying version of Aztec Blaze.
Do yourself (and your wallet) a favor; don’t settle for anything less than the best-paying version.
Gameplay and features
At the heart of Aztec Blaze is a 6 x 4 grid with 25 fixed paylines.
Bets start from $/€0.25 and go up to $/€125 per spin.
Other features explained:
- High variance (5/5).
- Premium symbols pay between 4x and 8x the stake.
- Wilds substitute all symbols, except for bonus scatters.
- After each winning combination, a free respin is awarded, and reels are combined, creating colossal symbols of up to 4 x 4.
- When the 4 x 4 setup has been reached, winning combinations activate extra multipliers that can reach x10.
- After a non-winning combination, the game resets back to the normal reel setup.
- An extra stake option is available: for an extra 60% of the stake, you earn an extra life in respins.
- Free spins: two scatters on reels 1 and 5 award the respins feature with five lives (six if you are playing with the extra stake option) and no resets after non-winning spins.
Bonus Buy: where available, you can buy direct access to the respin feature for 60 times the stake.
What is the maximum win on Aztec Blaze?
The max win on Aztec Blaze is capped at 2,000x your bet per spin.
That feels a bit meager for a slot that scores 5 out of 5 on Pragmatic Play’s variance scale.
Your odds of bringing home the max win do nothing to enlighten the situation.
On average, the max win is hit once every 21,000,000 spins, which is a poor probability for such a low max win.
CasinoWizard’s verdict: 2 out 5 stars
Aztec Blaze is a slot that has a few too many flaws for our liking:
- If you don’t hit any wins, free spins bonuses can be over way too quickly.
- The max win potential is low, as are the odds of landing it.
- The game lacks depth and becomes repetitive at an early stage.
Aztec-themed slots are a dime-a-dozen, and Aztec Blaze fails to distinguish itself from the competition.
Find more high-RTP slots
|RTP:||94.50% | 95.50% | 96.50%|